Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One Q&A I Forgot to Share

I meant to share this one Q&A from the Breaking Dawn Concert, that Stephenie answered. I can't remember the exact question. But I can remember her answer. And I felt, that since there were some people surprised or unhappy, by how Breaking Dawn turned out, that it needed to be shared.

She said she knew where the story was meant to go, way back in 2004 before Twilight was even published. And that if you read all three books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse) very carefully you will see all of the foreshadowing, that lead to everything that happened in Breaking Dawn. It is all there, you just have to look closely for it.

Maybe this is why at the back of my head, I knew what was going to happen before it did. I predicted two of the most surprising things, that occured in Breaking Dawn, pages before those things did happen. Not to say I wasn't surprised at all, when my Alice moments actually did come to fruition. Because it still was surprising, but my subconscious, at the same time, was doing the touchdown dance in the corners of my mind over being right.

See, so once again it proves that it is helpful to obsessively read the series over and over again. ;p LOL

No comments: