Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Miracle of Adoption

Our friends Clark and Jolie are trying to adopt. But having a hard time finding a birth mother willing to give up her baby for adoption. They will make wonderful parents. Truly they are two of the most loving, smart, spiritual, and exceptional people, I know. Any baby would be blessed to be a part of their family.

So because of this, I thought I would post this on my blog. As I know, I have a lot of people stop and read. If you, or someone you know, are considering the option of adoption, for your baby. Please, please consider them.

Here is some info for you, from Jolie and Clark.

Just a gentle reminder that we are eager to find a baby to adopt. You can help. First, if you know a birth mother, please pass this information on to her. We have been approved to adopt through LDS Family Services. You can click on this link to read our blog and learn more about us. http://www.clarkandjolie.blogspot.com/

Or you may call our social worker, Travis Turley, at(559) 255-1446.

We hope to find a birth mother who will consider the blessing of adoption for her child. There are many couples wanting to adopt and only a few birth mothers preparing adoption plans.
So we really have to get the word out there to as many people as possible to increase our chances of finding a birth mother. This means so much to us.

Thank you for helping us,
Clark and Jolie Hiddleston
Hoping to start our family through the miracle of adoption!

4 comments:

Clark, Jolie and Avery said...

Amber, thank you so much for writing about us on your blog. What a sweetheart you are. We are very grateful for your efforts to help us.

Laura said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Don't worry I don't think you are a blog stalker....actually I had already stalked your blog. I love all of the information you have about Twilight. Thanks for updating it so faithfully.

I need to go buy Breaking Dawn. I just need to do it when my family can sacrifice a couple of days without me. I don't do much when I am reading these books. I will let you know what I think.

Laura said...

I got your comment. We will list you as Bella and Edward :)

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

LOL, love it! That's perfect! :D