Thursday, August 21, 2008

6 Quirks

Okay, my friend Heidi "tagged" me. I need to tell y'all 6 quirks that I have. But as you all know, I am practically perfect in every way (Yes, Mary Poppins was inspired by me). So I really have nothing to say. Just kidding, of course. ;p Anyway here it goes...

1. I eat all my sandwiches and hamburgers around the edges first, and then eat the middle section. In my mind the middle is the best part of the sandwich, where all the good stuff and the most sauce/mayo/etc. is. So I like to save it for the end.

2. I love miniature things. Like miniature food, or little knick knacks. Anything that is tiny and cute. I think this is because of my love of babies, or maybe that is the reason I love babies so much. lol

3. I am a brand loyal person. Once I find a certain brand, of any kind, that I really love, it is hard for me to shop anywhere else. Whether it is clothes, or even certain food brands. For example, with mayo I can't eat any kind other than Best Foods. For me nothing else tastes the same. I am better with this than I used to be though, I've split my loyalty (especially with clothing) between three or four stores rather than just one or two.

4. I have to have things matching, not to the point of OCD though (yeah right). Like my books; when I have a series collection, they need to be either all paperback or all hardback, if at all possible. Which is what led me to read Twilight in the first place. So I guess I have to say "Thank you" to my quirk (read my original post, back in February I think, for more of an explanation).

5. I like to eat my cereal soggy. As long as I can remember, I've been eating my cereal this way. It tastes better to me. I don't like it crunchy. So I usually let it set for about 5 minutes before I start eating it. I don't like it soggy to the point of dead though. Dan thinks this quirk is disgusting (I'm sure many of you would agree with him too). lol

6. Umm I can honestly say I can't think of any others (could this be considered a quirk? *hee hee*). I am sure I do have many others, so if anyone wants to add to my list feel free.

Alrighty then, I now tag anyone that reads this post and wants to participate too.

TTFN!

1 comment:

Cyndy and George said...

Soggy cereal???? ewwwwwww that is just nasty!

I would have guessed all those other quirks about you though... to the point of OCD! (just teasing)

I emailed you my complaints on Thurs. I don't know why you didn't get the email. Check again, I resent it. Let me know if it shows up then we can "discuss"