Saturday, March 8, 2008

Today is my Bday

Ok, so my 32nd birthday was today (Saturday). I'm so old! lol Just kidding, I don't feel old whatsoever. I had a nice day.

Last night Dan and I celebrated by doing a session at the Fresno Temple, and then out to dinner at a fancy schmancy restaurant, called Flemings. Our friends Marcie and Chad Galley were sweet enough to watch the kids for us. All our normal teenage babysitters were all busy, so Marcie and Chad helped us out. They ROCK! ;)

Dinner was so yummy. Expensive and not a place to bring the kids, but well worth the price. We had Lobster Tempura for our appetizer, and the Flemings house salad, and I had steak and Dan had almond crusted shrimp as our main course. And for dessert we had fresh berries, with chantilly cream and Bluebell vanilla ice cream. Oh my it was all amazing.



Then today I had to go to the Primary activity, since I am now in the Primary Presidency again (only as secretary this time though, so it's all good). I was sad though that I couldn't sleep in on my birthday. But the activity went well, and all the kids seemed to have a good time.



The rest of the day was mainly spent relaxing. Dan made me a special dinner. Yummy, yummy! Then he got me my favorite Mint Chocolate Chip icecream cake. He even had them decorate with my favorite color; periwinkle. And after that I opened presents. I got one of my favorite movies on DVD, "The Princess Bride". A well loved classic. Also some tasty girl scout cookies. Thin Mints are my favorite!



Also my lovely friend, Peggy surprised me with a little birthday gift as well. Some tdf chocolates. What a sweetie she is. Thanks again Peggy!

It was a good birthday. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Bday Amber!! I love the princess bride too.
I thought of you, this weekend we had gone to see the fam in Modesto and my aunt is selling that funky berry juice too! They were having a tasting party. They are totally hooked on it!
I'm almost done with my book so I can pick up Twilight. Can't wait to read it!

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Thank you Sommer! How cool that your Aunt is a distibutor for MonaVie. It has really changed our families lives. It is completely a miracle.

Yay I am so excited for you to read Twilight! I know you will LOVE it. Thanks again for the bday wishes. :)