Saturday, March 22, 2008

On the Set

So a lot of new news from my TwilightMoms. A few of them got to watch a couple days while they were filming Twilight at Kalama Highschool. Here are some pictures of the cast from those days. The pictures look fantastic. Robert especially. ;) I don't think I can be anymore excited than I already am for this movie. And from what the TM's are saying that have got to sit in on production, I have complete faith that Summit Entertainment will stay true to the book. There have been some minor changes, or added scenes. But not things that would compromise the heart of the story. And Stephenie Meyer is very pleased with the actors chosen (Especially Robert as Edward), and the screenplay. So if the author is happy, who am I to complain, ya know?!

It is completely hilarious how worked up I have gotten seeing the pictures and reading the experiences on set. It reminds me of watching all the old footage of The Beatles or Elvis, where the fangirls are crying and fainting over them. I could not understand the depth of their reaction... Until now! As I've read and seen the accounts, my reactions have ranged from squeeing & running around doing a jig, to getting teary eyed, to feeling lightheaded & practically hyperventilating. Very sad I know. I never had this strong of a reaction over anything, even as a teenager. It is just so exciting, that I can't help it. lol

Here are some pictures, courtesy of fellow Twilight Mom, Amy Howe, aka Cometomama. All pictures are copyrighted. Please ask permission before copying, posting, or manipulating. Thank you!



Emmett, Bella, Rosalie, and a crew guy


Edward and Bella

To see all her pictures go here.. http://amhphotography.typepad.com/photos/kalama/index.html
Amy said she will have even better pictures up on Monday. Plus her experiences on the set.

Here are some other shots, from different TM's and other fans..


Alice and Jasper

Joy riding in Rosalie's car.Emmett and Jasper talking to Edward (Emmett is holding Alice's bag)
Part of the fun of looking at the pictures is reading the stories behind them. So because I aim to please, you can read some of the details of the TM's experiences, at these links.

http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.org/details-from-the-set-on-3-18-and-3-19-t4212.html

http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.org/on-set-forks-high-kalama-school-day-1-repost-new-pics-t3969.html

http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.org/close-encounters-with-the-twilight-cast-t4215.html


Ok, I think that is it for now. I have some other Twilight related stuff. But I will save it for another time. Don't want to overload our blog with too much girlie stuff.

No comments: