Sunday, March 30, 2008

Brandon Dayley R.I.P


I just found out the news from some friends of ours, that an old friend of mine named Brandon Dayley just passed away on Friday. Brandon had a recent history of seizures and had one while he was standing near a pond at school.

This news is very sad. My heart is breaking for his family and all his friends. He was such a great guy. I had actually lost touch with him over the last few years, and found him, by chance, on MySpace just a couple months ago. I can't believe he is gone. :*(

This song, by Sara McLaughlin, is dedicated to his memory. We love you Brandon. And we will see you soon!

3 comments:

Sister Leitner said...

It's sooo sad. Thanks for posting this of Brandon. He would appreciate your thoughtfulness. I will miss him very much.

Grammy said...

Thank you so much for posting these pictures of Brandon. His funeral was well-attended in California and we had the sweet experience of taking him home to Idaho for burial where he was born and always wanted to return. There's a memorial site for him linked to my blog if you'd like to see it. My daughter set it up. Thanks again, Brandon's Mom.

Anonymous said...

I knew Brandon for a while. He is a big part of the reason that I moved away and met my Husband. I'm very sad for his family. I'm really dumbfounded at what I just found out. His mother was awesome and he had a great family.