Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Firsthand Details

Breaking news..........Amy aka Cometomama posted her story of her experiences on the set. It goes along with the pictures I previously posted. The March 24th posts...

http://amhphotography.typepad.com/twilight_addict/

It is a fun read. ;)

And can I just say that so far I've converted 10 people to the Twilight Universe. Go me, Go me, Go Go, Go me!

I've only met one person so far that said they didn't like the books (I love you LL, you know I do, even if you are misguided. lol). Some of my converts, are even people that don't normally read these type of books, or really read at all. People of all ages even. Of course the degrees of their love varies. Most are "addicted", and a couple said they enjoyed reading them but aren't in love with the books. So if you still hesitate in reading them; DON'T!

That said, I do have to say it is more of a "girl" book than a "guy" book. But I have read of husbands that have read them and ended up enjoying them. Just in different way, and not to the depth that most of us women do. *hee hee* :D I'm still trying to convince Dan to read them. But that probably won't ever happen. Miracles do happen though, so you never know. *shrug*

No comments: