Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Easter

We had a nice holiday. Dan's parents were here to celebrate Easter with us. In the morning the kids found the baskets that the Easter Bunny gave them. They got goodies and some paints, and Dallin got a new hotwheels (you can tell he was excited in the picture), while Sierra got a tiny "lunch box" with Thumper on it. She loves it (despite the sour look on her face).



After getting ready for church I wanted to take some pictures of the kids in their cute Easter clothes. So we headed out front to get nice shots. Sierra proceeded to not cooperate. I wanted a nice background for the pictures. Unfortunately while I was attempting the shots, Sierra noticed there were some bees in the trees and started freaking out. So instead I got lovely shots of the garage door as the backdrop. And even then you can see the faces I get from Sierra. Got to love my drama queen. lol I still managed to get a couple good pictures of them, at least.






After that we went to church and then after the kids had an Easter egg hunt. They had lots of fun doing that. Sierra must have a built in radar or something, because she smoked Dallin at finding eggs.




When it was time we had dinner. Ham with chutney, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, and corn. Good stuff.



We had a very nice holiday together. We wish we could have all our family here. But we were with you in spirit. Love and hugs to all of you.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Great family picture, Amber. I cannot believe how big your kids are. They were so handsome and pretty on Easter. They are always, but you know what I mean. ;)

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Thank you Carmen! They do grow up fast, don't they?!