Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Exciting News! (Twilight Related)

Ok, so I know I said it would be awhile before I wrote anything else about the Twilight books. But this was just too exciting not to share. Plus it has been like a week, right?! So that could be interpreted as "awhile". ;)

Anyway they just released some official movie pictures, of the Cullen family, on Stephenie Meyer's site. They seem to be just test shots to see how everyone will look together. So they aren't the best quality (a little Sears-ish actually). But they are really actually together, and everyone looks fabulous except for Jasper's scary hair and some wardrobe issues. That can all be fixed. I'd also like to see Alice's hair a little shorter (pixie cut), but that is a minor thing. Plus again I don't think this will be the final look of everyone. I'm thinking they put these out there to secretly get free feedback.

The important thing is Robert Pattinson IS Edward! He completely and utterly looks like him. I was hyperventilating when I first saw him. Well to be honest I still am. *hee hee* He is perfect. I can not wait for the movie to come out in December.

Here are the pictures that have been photoshopped by people to look more like the real characters. Jasper's hair looks 10 times better in these enhanced shots. Before, I am sad to say, it looked like a golden retriever had died on top of his head. LOL (For those that don't know which one is Jasper, he is the blonde on the far right side, in the first pic.)

Enjoy, I know I did! *click on the pictures to see them bigger*

First picture L-R: Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice, and Jasper





Oh, and here are more songs added to my playlist...
All Fall Down -OneRepublic
Crashed -Daughtry
Down -Blink 182
Dreaming with a Broken Heart -John Mayer
Ever the Same -Rob Thomas
Existentialism On Prom Night -Straylight Run
Hysteria -Muse
Passenger Seat -Death Cab for Cutie
Read My Mind -The Killers
She's Got a Way -Billy Joel
Stolen -Dashboard Confessional

No comments: