Thursday, March 20, 2008

Please Change...

Ok, so a couple other friends have done this, and I think it is a good idea. With the internet being so big, anyone can read your blog really. With all that personal info we had posted I really didn't feel comfortable. I don't want to make the blog private though. I like having long lost friends find us, plus it is a pain to have to log in everytime you want to read new posts. So we decided to change the blog a little bit. We took out all our personal stuff, like last name, and where we live. And we changed the URL address as well, since that had our last name in it. I am sure that if we had left everything, nothing probably would've ever happened. But it is better to be safe than sorry. Especially with Dan's line of work.

So if you have our url posted on your blog. Please change it to read "Amber and Dan", or something more clever like "The coolest cats on the block". lol No last name please. Also the new url is http://familyfunforus.blogspot.com/

Thank you for understanding!

PS. We also went ahead and changed all the blog links we have up, to read just first names. Happy blogging! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Amber. I didn't know you had a blog. I've bookmarked it and will come back to read it when I have more time. I have a Yahoo360 blog. You can find a link for it at SAM, if you're interested.

Niki

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Hey Niki, I just checked it out. Very nice. Love all your rambling thoughts. :) Hope your home sells for you soon.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I hope it does too. :-)