Friday, March 13, 2009

Great News!

We got a home! We're so excited!

Actually I am in shock. I wasn't expecting us to get it. This was a home we put an offer on 2 months ago, but they went with someone else. Four days ago the home came back on the market, so we re-submitted our offer, and just found out yesterday afternoon that the bank accepted it. So we've signed the papers, and now just have to wait for it to go through escrow!

We'll be moving in May, if not sooner. The sad news is that we'll be in 1st ward at church, instead of 3rd ward. I'm sorry guys. :*( I'm sad about leaving, but this home is just too good a deal to pass up. It is my favorite house out of the three million homes (okay that is a slight exaggeration, but not by much) we've looked at. Two story, 3,200 sqft., with a 13,000 sqft. lot, in a great area!

Now we are just praying that everything goes smoothly, and that it can close escrow before we have to move out of this house.

Yippee!!! :D

7 comments:

Becky Nelson said...

I am so happy for you!! You have waited so long, you deserve this. Now you can dream about the move and start planning how you will decorate!! Enjoy

Erica said...

That IS great news! Too bad you have to leave our ward, though! That's a bummer. I'm excited for you!

The Ball Family said...

I am so excited for you guys!! That is great news!

Rhonda said...

I am so happy for you guys, I know this has been a long process. But, as happy as I am for you, I am SO SAD for 3rd ward. We love your sweet little family and will miss you so so much. The good news is that you will not be far. Congrats! (boo hoo hoo)....
By the way, where exactly is your new house?

Sister Leitner said...

Sounds like this is the ol' 'good things come to those who wait' blessing. Congrats!! I'll look forward to seeing pictures of your home. I'm happy for you!!

Niki said...

Yay! I'm so happy for y'all. Wow. Big house. Can't wait to see pictures of it.

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Thank you everyone for the congrats!

Rhonda~ the home is in the Chapparel side of Shannon Ranch.