Thursday, February 19, 2009

Still Waiting

No new info on our house hunting. Someone has beaten us to five houses so far, and we are still waiting to hear from three. But we did get some promising news, that one of our offers got accepted by the home owners. So now it is going to the bank to see if they accept the offer. Plus we just saw a new house today that we're putting an offer on. It's a really nice one, so we're crossing our fingers.

In happier news, Dan and I are off to San Francisco to celebrate our 9 year anniversary (our real anniversary date is the 26th). The kids are going to stay at grandma and grandpa's house, while we are gone.

And conveniently enough, there is a Twilight convention happening this very weekend while we are there. ;p lol

I am a nice wife though, and not subjecting Dan to all three days of Twilighty goodness. But we are going to the Vampire Ball that they are having on Saturday night. Dancing and Twilight all in one, I'm so excited!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have fun in San Fran! Now I just want you to clarify for me that all of these houses are in our ward, right?

The Ball Family said...

I hope you guys have fun in San Francisco and good luck house hunting!

Britten said...

See you at the ball. =)

Niki said...

I wondered how things were going with the house hunting. I'm glad you posted an update.

Happy Anniversary!