Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Trailer Coming Friday!

The new full length Twilight trailer comes out this Friday in theaters. *Woot woot* And we should be getting it a day early online. So stayed tuned for that.

I'm guessing it will probably play before City of Ember, since that movie is by Summit as well. I'll be getting together with friends for a girls night Friday, and yes we will be seeing that movie. ;D

Also this trailer will be playing on TV as well, so be on the look out.

In the meantime check out these loverly photos from the movie and various magazine articles. Simply yum!


I simply have no words... *faints on the floor*


Alice and Jasper


Even vampires like baseball ;)


Prom


Another shot from the EW photoshoot. I prefer this picture to what they used on the cover


Rosalie, Carlisle, and of course Edward, after the accident


The baddies: Victoria, James, and Laurent



Robert being scared by his fellow actors


Brand new movie poster

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

You are too funny and totally obsessed! I love it!

Laura said...

Looks good! I can't wait to see it.

Unknown said...

aahhh.... great pictures! Can't wait for the movie!! I'm so missing you and all my Fork's buddies!

Andie~