Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Funtime at the Zoo

Last week Dan, the kids, and I went to the zoo. It was a fun experience. I was quite pleased with how clean it was. Since some smaller zoos can be not so nice.



Dallin and Sierra enjoyed themselves. We saw a bunch of different animals. And the kids got to pet some goats, llamas, and sheep. They liked that a lot.




Look at that cute llama face

Sierra said she liked the giraffes and monkeys the best. While Dallin liked the zebras and tigers.


Checking out the monkeys




After the zoo, we went to eat at Cheesecake Factory. One of our favorite restaurants. It was delicious, as usual.

3 comments:

The Ball Family said...

I love going to the zoo. It looks like you guys had a really fun day!

Cyndy and George said...

I have been wanting to take my grandkids to the zoo for months now! It looks like your family really enjoyed it, and the Cheesecake Factory is always such a nice treat!

P.S. I email you about Bunko. I know you have had trouble getting my emails in the past so let me know if it doesn't come through!

Rhonda said...

Oh, I love the zoo. I used to take my kids and it was so fun. Love the monkeys! Now I get to take my grand kids to the zoo!!!