Saturday, October 25, 2008

eBay and Edward

***Credit for this post goes to the bloggers on Robert Pattinson Life.***

Check out their blog, it's great for all things RPattz. I get a lot of my Twilight news from there.

I thought this post from their blog was hilarious as is, so I just copied and pasted it. It had me rolling on the floor, when I read it....

Have you ever rolled out of bed and gone "Gosh, I wish Edward Cullen was standing in my corner watching me sleep."?

Or gone out to your garage and thought to yourself, "What I wouldn't give to have Edward Cullen standing in front of my car as if he's dismembered the engine so I can't leave."?

Well, wish no longer, for your dreams can come true.


Meet Cardboard Cut-out Edward Cullen:



Buy Him Now Here

Hmmm, I wonder how happy Dan would be, if he came home to a life sized replica of Edward in our bedroom? LOL ;p

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Even better you should get a wall decal... like a fathead. lol Dan would love it.

Britten said...

Bwahahah! This is awesome.