Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged Again Mwa Ha Ha Ha

This one is for Rae. Sorry it took me so long girlfriend...

.....Ode to the Number 8.....


8 T.V. Shows I love to watch:

-Chuck
-Pushing Daisies
-Grey's Anatomy
-Dancing with the Stars
-Fringe
-Amazing Race
-What Not to Wear
-So You Think You Can Dance


8 things that happened yesterday:

-Got up way too early
-Took the kids to school
-Worked on some Primary stuff (Church)
-Had a meeting
-Did more planning of our Twilight Premiere party
-Enjoyed down time on TMs
-Read more of The Host, by Stephenie Meyer (again)
-Tried to knit (I'm attempting to teach myself, but it isn't going all that well)


8 favorite places to eat:

-Cheesecake Factory
-Chevy's
-Macaroni Grill
-In n Out Burger
-Ricardos
-Turandots (Chinese)
-Hula's Mongolian BBQ
-Red Robin


8 things I am looking forward to:

-Twilight the Movie!!
-Our Twilight party before the movie
-Going to Las Vegas for the advanced screening of Twilight the movie (are we seeing a theme here? lol)
-Visiting family
-The third book from the Mortal Instruments series: City of Glass
-Dancing in Las Vegas
-Not having to cook for the next 3 days :D
-Eating my Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream after I finish this post


8 things on my wish list:

-The new iPod Nano
-To go to the AC/DC concert in December
-Lots of trips to fun and exciting places (Twilight related or not)
-For my hubbie to win a bass tournament (he deserves it!)
-For my favorite authors to write more fabulous books
-Midnight Sun to be published *begging on my knees*
-Take a dance class with my hubbie
-That we get the sequels to Twilight made into movies

Now 8 people that I tag:

-Molly
-Heidi
-Peggy
-Erica
-Wendy
-Niki
-Laura
-Marcie

5 comments:

Heidi Best said...

Hula's Mongolian BBQ???? IN CHICO??? THAT IS THE BEST PLACE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH... now you made me hungry for Hula's! We have been talking about making a trip back to CHico just for the food... Hula's, Kona's, Cellistino's. MMMMMMM :)

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Yes! Hula's is the best. We look forward to all the good food when we go to visit family. Chico has some of the best food out there. I miss all of my favorites. :*(

Britten said...

When is the advanced screening in Las Vegas?

Love the Plumb song!!

Rhonda said...

OK Amber, I just bought Breaking Dawn! I have not read any of the others. Will I be totally lost? Do I need to start with the first book?

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Oh my goodness Rhonda, do NOT start with the last book. You need to start from the beginning! I have borrowing copies of the saga (Yes I have more than one set of these books, lol). So I can let you borrow Twilight and then the other 2 before you read Breaking Dawn.

But I absolutely forbid you to read BD until the others are finished! ;) lol