Friday, February 1, 2008

The Calendar I Made

I made calendars again this year as Christmas presents for our family. Using digital scrapbooking and then having them print them out at Kinko's. They turned out very nice this year. I am pleased. So I thought I'd go ahead and share what I did. At least the top part of each month. The bottoms aren't as exciting, since they don't have the kids pictures in them. You can imagine what the bottom looks like pretty much by what the top looks like. I made them smaller, so there'd be enough space on the blog for them. Click on the picture, to see it bigger. Enjoy...














5 comments:

Erica said...

Those are SO cute! Where did you get the stuff for the digital scrapbooking? Like, did you buy a program, or was it all online?

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Thank you Erica! :) You can by digi scrapbook pages online. I got this calendar set at shabbyshoppe.com. Then you just use Photoshop to manipulate them and put them together how you want. It takes practice & time, but it is a lot of fun once you get the hang of it.

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Oops I mean buy. lol

Erica said...

Hmmm.. I'll need to get Photoshop first.. haha. Maybe I'll look into that though! Thanks!

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Erica you can get the older versions of photoshop for pretty cheap. I bought photoshop elements 2 on a website for only like $20. I can't remember where, but I get e-mails every once in a while from them. So next time I do I'll let you know what the website is.