Monday, February 11, 2008

More Photo Manips

Well I promise this will be my last posting(for a while anyway) on Twilight. lol I loved these photoshoped pictures of Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson, so I had to share them.

Firstly this is a scene from the "Port Angeles" chapter. I thought the quality of this manipulation was top notch!

Next is just a very sweet one that showcases Bella & Edward's love. Beautiful job on this one.


Last but not least are three shots of Rob that feel very Edward-esque to me.



Smiling at Bella *sigh*..



Oh and I found a site off of Stephenie Meyer's site that is especially for "older" fans of the books. No teenagers allowed. So if you become as obsessed as I am, it is a good place to go. http://www.twilightmoms.com/ They have a forum and a bunch of other stuff. Very fun.

Also breaking news as of a couple days ago. The 4th book "Breaking Dawn", is now available for preorder on amazon and barnes & noble. It comes out at the beginning of August! *squeeeee*

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Pollock Palooza said...

You are so funny! I love your obsession!

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

lol... Hello, my name is Amber, and I am a Twilight-aholic. ;p

Anonymous said...

oooh..i absolutely love the 2nd picture..it's so sweet..i love twilight..*sigh* and you're an LDS too? :]

Anonymous said...

Curious. Do you have the original image for the second "manipulation"? I'm not doubting you. I'm just curious. It's a nice photo and looks authentic, which I know is the point. But still.

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

No, I do not have the original picture, sorry.

This was posted on the web way before Rob and Kristen had ever taken any pictures together. Like back in January or February. I wish I can remember what website I got it from. I think Deviantart, but I'm not sure.

It really is a wonderful picture, isn't it?! Whoever manipulated it, did a fantastic job.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I was wondering - the black and white picture above, with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart wrapped around each other, is that a manipulation? If not, do you know the source? It's such a great shot. . .

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

It is a manipulation. I think it came from the deviantart website.