Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our Twilight Party

Friday night a bunch of friends, that are fans of the Twilight Saga, and I had a party in celebration of the Twilight movie opening. We went to dinner at an Italian restaurant (unfortunately they didn't have mushroom ravioli). We chit chatted, ate yummy food, played games, and had an all around good time together.


I was in charge of the games, prizes, and party favors. This was fun for me to put it all together. Here is what the party favor bag looked like. In it is a tiny pedicure set, with apple nail files, and sparkly (just like Edward) nail polish. Also a Twilight Delight Ghirardelli chocolate, a pin of Edward & Bella, and a Twilight temporary tattoo.



Modeling my tattoo

The restaurant was really loud, so it was hard to play the games (my throat is still raw from having to yell so everyone could hear me). We still were able to play about 4 different games. We didn't get to the two team games, that we had wanted to play. But maybe another time. :) All the games that we did play, everyone seemed to enjoy (I hope).


Karyl, Heidi, and Laura


Jane Ellen, Cyndy, Molly, and Candice


Jodie and Heidi


Mandee, Peggy, and Janeece

We had about 20 girls there at the party. Then, after the restaurant, we all headed to the theater, where a few more of our friends joined us to watch the movie.


Season and Angie


Janeece, Myself (excuse the scary face), and Jane Ellen


Ashley, I can't remember her name(she was Odette's friend), Odette, and Selina


Janeece serving us some Sparkling Apple Cider.

It was an extremely fun night!

5 comments:

The Ball Family said...

Seeing theese pictures really makes me miss 3rd ward! I am glad that you all had such a fun time and that you enjoyed the movie.

Candice Edgar said...

Amber, I had a blast! Thanks so much for the invite and all the thought and preparation you put into the party! It was great!

Karyl said...

Thanks for the fun, Amber. You put a lot of work into it and it showed. I think everyone had fun with your games and Twilight enthusiasm. You Rock!

Underwood's in Cali said...

I'm SO sad I missed the party and the movie. I hope to see it this weekend. Miss you guys

esem said...

Oh yay! I'm so glad you liked your prize and you're lookin' steamy. ~__^ Red is an awesome color.