Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Etsy, My New Friend

Britten turned me on to the fabulousness that is etsy.com. I have found countless, wonderful, handmade, Twilight items from there. It is truly an addicting website, so beware! lol

This is my newest buy, and I am just so ecstatic with it. It was custom made for me by a wonderful seller named Shielou. Her stuff is truly one of a kind and adorable.



This picture does not do the necklace justice. It is perfectly gorgeous and adorable in real life


A better close up shot of Edward, from Shielou's etsy store


When it came in the mail today I had to dance a jig, after I busted my package open and saw the tiny Edward. This will be perfect for our trip to Las Vegas next week, for the advanced screening and Twilight party. Yay!

I highly recommend Shielou. Check out her etsy store... http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6289058

Or her blog, where she features all her newest creations... http://shielou.blogspot.com/ And she is happy to do custom orders.

Anyway I just had to share, because I am so in love with my necklace! :D

5 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Cute! Great find.

Britten said...

Love the dancing children...

Sorry they still haven't been able to find your truck. =(

I miss Disneyland. Your trip looked so fun!

AND OME!!! Isn't Etsy like crack? That little Edward dude is soooooo cute! I'm going to her Etsy store RIGHT NOW!

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Oooh you must share, once you get something from her.

And yes, Etsy is like crack. LOL

The McCarthys said...

I love your necklace. Did she do the chain, too? was that something you asked her to do?

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Yes she did the whole necklace. :) Look at her blog and you will see some of the other amazing stuff she's made. I love her Bella and Edward's Prom necklace.