Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sierra's Spring Performance

Sierra's preschool had an Open House and singing performance a few weeks back. The little ones were so cute. Each age group performed their own songs, and then at the end, all of them sang together.



Sierra's Pre-K class sang "I can sing a rainbow", "I am a pizza", and "the ABC song forwards and backwards". And for the finale, the song was "Hola Amigo". Which, if the teachers had let them, the kids probably would've just kept on singing it over and over again until their little lungs ran out of air. lol


My camera refused to take good pictures in the theatre. Sorry the quality is bad.

For the rainbow song each of the kids held up a different color, and when they sang that color, the child would hold it up. Sierra's was the color green.



The pizza song was very fun. The kiddos got to wear chef hats while they sang it.


After the singing adventure, there were refreshments out on the patio area. All the parents were asked to bring a dozen cookies. So there were a lot of goodies to choose from, and punch to drink.


Don't bother me while I'm eating!


When dessert was over, we went and looked in Sierra's room at all the different artwork on the walls. It was a nice night. I just love watching little kids perform for us. They are just so animated and enthusiastic in everything they do.


Sierra's friend, Taylor, decided she wanted to be in our family photos.


Dan had to go straight to work after the performance. Which is why he is in this interesting ensemble. lol

2 comments:

Heidi Best said...

Hey, Amber.. I actually have already looked at your page several times without you knowing. :) I clicked on it from Molly's page. But now that you know I check your page, I can add you to my friends list? Blogging etiquette?

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Sure, go right ahead. :) I've added yours too, if that is OK?