Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mother's Day

Today was a very nice day for this Mommy. Dan, Ian, the kids and I went out to dinner last night at Tahoe Joes. I didn't get that much, because I was still full from lunch. I got the absolutely yummy shrimp appetizer dish they have there. I LOVE it, and recommend it if you haven't had a chance to try it. I can't recall the official name. It's something like railroad shrimp thingy ma bob.


Then this morning Dan served me breakfast in bed. French toast with fresh strawberries. And he surprised me with flowers and a card. The kids each made me cards as well.


Dallin's (on the right) is of him and I, at Disneyland, in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle, watching the fireworks. He is bringing me a flower.


Sierra said her picture is of me, herself, Dallin, Dada, Uncle Ian, Ally, Ally's Mommy, and Ally's Daddy. And we are under a heart bridge, with flowers underneath our feet.

How cute are they?!

Oh also Dan got me a massage, from Marcie, who is a masseuse by profession. She will be coming over Wednesday night. I can't wait! It has been a while since I've had a real massage. :)

Here is a pic of my babies and I on my special Mommies day. As you can tell Sierra was being a little pill for the picture. But she still looks cute. lol

No comments: