Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MTV Movie Awards Just Got Interesting

It has been years since I've even bothered to give the MTV Movie Awards even one iota of thought. That is all about to change. I will now be glued in front of the TV come this Sunday night, June 1st. And no one better even dare to try to change the channel, or I will not be held responsible for the loss of appendages to said person!

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/05/27/twilight-stars-to-unveil-first-scene-at-movie-awards/

I guess this is a prestigious honor, to have an upcoming movie mentioned and scene shown at the awards. MTV only picks three movies each year to spotlight. Go Twilight! And to top it all off, Stephenie is supposed to be doing some sort of taped intro before they show the scene. I can't wait! :D

BTW~ I just had to brag that my conversion rate is now up to 19 souls (yes, I am still keeping track. I have to be scientific about it. The numbers don't lie people!) . ;p lol

2 comments:

Myrna said...

So after finishing the book I remember the reason I don't read much... I cant stop! Thanks again.

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

WooHoo, I'm glad you liked it. I knew you would. Now you need to read the rest of them. ;)