Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Uh Oh, the Kids Know...

So the other day Dallin came into my room while I was working on the computer. And out of the blue he said to me, "Mom I think I am going to draw you a Twilight picture".



He proceeded to draw me this picture. Isn't it cute?! I love his thoughtfulness. It is now in its place of honor, on my dresser. :)


OK, so you know you have to admit you have a problem, when your own children decide to make pictures of the books you are obsessing over. Problem... what problem?! I don't have any idea what you are talking about! lol ;p

4 comments:

Myrna said...

The way you talk about these books makes me curious, if only I had a moment to read... Dallin is too sweet. Sierra is getting so big too. Kristy and I had a productive and fun day today. Thanks for all your comments. Talk to you soon.

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Yes, if you get a chance you really need to! :) I am glad you and Kristy had such fun together.

IJ y JD's Mami said...

you are like the 10th person that talks about these books im going to have to break down and buy one to read it..
Hope all is well.
Maya

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Yes you do need to break down Maya. lol I tried to comment on your blog, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to comment now.

That's great about you selling on eBay. I've been doing it for over 4 years now. But I've cut way back. I used to sell for various companies, but not any longer. Now it is just the kids clothing. But even that I'm getting burnt out on. It is a nice way to make some extra money though. :)