Sunday, April 6, 2008

Do A "Funny Thing"!

Almost every night before bedtime the kids ask Dan to do a "funny thing" for them. Which means he takes a couple of their stuffed animals, and he does a little silly skit. The skits usually involve Lady getting eaten by Nemo, a song & dance number, or anything involving some sort of bodily noises. You know, the kind of humor that only guys and young kids can find funny. ;p



It really is quite fun to watch. And I do find myself actually laughing along with the kids. Mainly because they crack up so much, it gets me going, (Besides the fact that Danny is a big goof, which I love).


In this "episode" Sierra asked if she could perform for us after Dada was done. Her skit involved Donald Duck sitting on top of Chick's head. LOL


2 comments:

Erica said...

That's too cute, Amber. What a good dad!

Chad H. said...

Thanks for keeping your blog updated. I'm going to put some new pictures up soon too. I miss you guys and hope all is well!
-Chad