Thursday, April 10, 2008

a$fsljo#%xdsfl8&^%@! *THUD* !!!!!

Oh My Edward, I think my heart just stopped! This is the first official "mainstream media" video, of a behind the scenes look of the Twilight movie, from Entertainment Tonight. A look at the ballet studio scene (so cool!) and the crash scene (Weeeeh!). And we even get to hear Robert speak! Woah! I am ecstatic. :D



And because there are still Robert Pattinson haters out there (I am clueless as to why anyone would hate one that completely embodies Edward. Poor biased, & bitter Gaspard U. and Henry C. fans. lol) I thought I would share these photos of him in all his Edwardy goodness. He is going to rock our socks off, come December!





Robert is the perfect Edward. *sigh* *thud*.... yes, I just fell out of my chair and passed out on the floor; again. ;p

~~~All pictures are property of the original owners. I take no credit for their awesomeness. Thank you, wonderful picture takers, for sharing them with us obsessive fans.~~~

No comments: