Thursday, April 24, 2008

Joys, Fears, Obsessions, Random Thoughts...

My lovely friend Michele "tagged" me. So now I feel obligated to answer these. Hope you're happy with yourself Mac! lol

Post these rules on your blog. Answer the questions below on your blog. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts

3 joys: Dancing, reading, eating yummy food; more specifically desserts.

3 fears: Fear of the unknown, snails (yes I agree that is a bit silly), and scary psycho killers. lol

3 goals: Get out of debt, travel the world, go on a mission with Dan

3 current obsessions/collections: Do I really need to say it?!... the Twilight book series by Stephenie Meyer & soon to be movie, Janie and Jack childrens clothing, and ummm I still collect vintage Oz books.

3 random/surprising facts: Not sure if any of these are surprising, but they are random...

1. I have a scar on my knee, when I was 4 years old I cooked my knee on a bbq.

2. Growing up, all the way through Elementary School I was afraid of the dark. I slept with the back patio light on, it was so bright in my room at night that it seemed like day. Now I can't stand even a little bit of light when I am trying to sleep.

3. I only have one sibling. My brother Ian, who is currently living with us. He is 5 years younger than I am.

Ok, well I just fulfilled my duty. ;p Now I tag Erica, Becky, Donald, Myrna, and Peggy.

1 comment:

Sister Leitner said...

Ahh...you're too kind to do this.
I learned a little more about you today. How nice!

Guess you don't like escargot?