Sunday, February 1, 2009

Renting Books

I just found a website, while searching for a certain book that is out of print at the moment.


It is like Netflix, but for books. No late fees, keep the books as long as you want, and the website also gives you the option to buy the books if you absolutely love them after reading them.

http://www.bookswim.com/

What an ingenious idea! Our library here stinks. And I am tired of buying books that I end up not liking enough to keep. So this is perfect!


I am definitely going to sign up.

Also there is this book rental site as well.

http://www.booksfree.com/

The plans at booksfree.com are a little cheaper than bookswim.com, but they only have paperback books. Which means you can't get newly released books until a year or more after they've been out in hardback. So I'll be going with bookswim.

Anyway, I know a lot of you might be interested in these websites, so I thought I'd share. :)

3 comments:

Georgia said...

Thank you Amber! I am a HUGE book addict, so I will certainly be checking these out :)

~Georgia

~yoga~ said...

Hmmm, what a great idea!
Thank you for sharing.

~yoga

Becky Nelson said...

This is great news. I will have to look into that. Thanks!