Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What Kind of Reader are You?

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Book Snob
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


I thought this was pretty spot on for me. Dedicated Reader, check. And I admit I am a total Book Snob/Obsessive bookworm. I think I've mentioned in the past how hard it is for me to read new books (much rather read all my old favorites over and over again). But I am trying to come out of my OCD snobby shell and expand my book horizons. After getting poked and prodded for so long from certain *ahem* friends to do it, I took the plunge and joined GoodReads.com. Go me! ;D

1 comment:

Niki said...

I got "Literate Good Citizen". One thing that didn't really apply to me in the results was something about reading most classics in school. Most of the classics that I've read, I read them in my 20s and 30s and have many more left that I want to read.