Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Visiting

The week before Christmas we went to Chico to visit our family. We had an early Christmas with my mom, grandpa, and brother.




We got some lovely, and thoughtful gifts.



We had a tasty dinner made by my mother, went to the movies together (yes, I saw Twilight for the *cough* 7th *cough* time), caught up with some old friends, and had an all around relaxing time. We were glad we were able to go.


Checker time with Daddy



Sierra loves her new skates from Grandma

Oh and I have to say, eating at some of our favorite restaurants were also highlights of our trip. Burger Hut, Turandots, and Hula's (Heidi, are you jealous? *hee hee* ;p )! It was soooooooo good.

2 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Look like you had a good Christmas!

Heidi Best said...

Very jealous! Another one I remembered last night after I left was the delicious hamburgers and shakes at Big Al's. Man... that place was so good!