Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TTFN~Ta Ta For Now!

In 8.5 hours I will be on a plane headed for rainy Seattle, and then on to Forks. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :D



This picture of me on my scrapbook page makes me sad now. :*(

Here is a picture of my creations. We had to make "Ya-Ya sisterhood" type headdresses for our campfire on Saturday. Mine highlights my love of dancing, and also relates to my id on TMs.

Then we also had to make 27 scrapbook pages (one for everyone in the group) to remember everyone by. A little about yourself and a favorite quote from one of the books. My quote is from Eclipse, page 195 (I love so many of quotes, but I had to choose just one).

And lastly, the thing that gave me the most stress of all, my gift to everyone. Since I am very into dancing and music in general is a big part of my life. And I am one that has to know and understand the lyrics of a song before I can really like it. I thought this gift would be appropriate. I made booklets, of Stephenie's Twilight Saga playlists. I was shooting for all 4 books. But that just ended up not being humanly possible (now if I was a vampire, that would be a whole other story ;p ) in the small amount of time I had to create them. So I got the Twilight and New Moon playlist lyrics finished.

I have to say I am very pleased with how it turned out. And I just completed them this afternoon. Talk about finishing by the skin of my teeth lol I'm glad I don't have to stress about it anymore. *deep sigh of relief*

See y'all when I get back! :D

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hope you are having fun. It sounds like it will be a blast. I want to hear all about it when you get back.

Rhonda said...

Can't wait to read and see all about it on your blog when you get back. have fun!

Kathy Habel said...

Your gift, page and headdress were perfect!