Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gosh Freakin' Darn It!

I just knew this would happen to me. It seriously never fails. I come home from a phenomenal trip, and what happens?!.... I end up getting sick, yet again!!!

All those foreign germs, (You have to admit that Washington IS pretty foreign. lol), I guess got to me.

So now I am overdosing on Zicam (which really works BTW) and taking Dayquil/Nyquil to try to alleviate my symptoms. GRRRRRR!

Anyway, so my post about my Forks trip will probably take a little bit longer than I imagined. While I try to fight these pesky, yucky, annoying, down right putrid buggies. *Bleck*

But to look at it in a positive light, at least I wasn't sick while I was on my trip. Now that would've ticked me off something fierce. LOL ;)

5 comments:

Britten said...

Amber! You are sick? That stinks! I'm not sick but tired and depressed. I guess coming off from the Forks high can make anyone feel low.

Get better soon!

The Ball Family said...

I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I hope that you get better soon!!

Amy said...

I'm so sorry you're sick!!! That's terrible! I hope you feel better soon!

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Thank you girls for your sweet comments. :) I am starting to feel back to normal again.

The Galley's said...

Hope you feel better now, call me and tell me all about Forks. I haven't talked to you in forever!