Monday, July 21, 2008

The Brand New Trailer

Twilight the movie, has a brand new trailer that came out last Thursday and in theaters this past Friday. It is longer than the last trailer, and a lot more action oriented.



Loved it! If you want to watch it in higher quality, click the title link and that will take you to Yahoo Movies, where it was first released.

As an FYI, I am leaving Wednesday for Comic-Con in San Diego (Woohoo, only two days away!), so I don't know if I'll get the time to post more about Disneyland, or our trip to Las Vegas, until the end of this week or next week. But I'll try tomorrow, if I have time.

I'll make sure to take a ton of pictures at Comic-Con. Crossing my fingers that I get to meet "Edward" up close and personal.

Speaking of up close and personal.... The other day Dan said to me, "Now babe, I don't want you jumping Edward or anything, at this thing." And I said, "What if he invites me to?" To which he replied, "Well if that is the case, then go right ahead." LOL I love my hubbie.

1 comment:

The Ball Family said...

Hey Amber.. I just started my blog and found you on here. I love all of the pictures from disneyland!