Sunday, June 8, 2008

School Year Finally Over

School is finally over until mid August. Sierra was finished with her preschool the last Friday in May, and Dallin's last day was last Wednesday. Yay, I am so glad it is vacation. I get to sleep in!!!!!!

I am not a morning person at all. It is hard for me to get up early and get Dallin and then Sierra to school by 8 AM. And then add to that, having to be pleasant to everyone that early in the morning, definitely takes it toll on me. LOL

So now that I can sleep in a bit longer, makes me a much happier Momma. Ask me in a few weeks though, as to whether I am still glad school's out, and I might have a different story. After having the kids home all day bickering, fighting, whining, and crying, I am sure I will change my tune. ;p

Here are some pictures of Sierra's final day in Pre-K. Her class had a party at one of the classmate's house. The kids got to play in a big bounce house, and there was a playset & trampoline. It was a very nice backyard.




We also had a yummy lunch there. Barbecued hot dogs, various salads, summer fruit, chips, and drinks. As going away presents each child was given a beach ball (Sierra picked a green one, and she loves it).




Dallin's 1st grade class had a fun last couple days as well. Unfortunately no pictures from his days, since I was not there. But here are a couple of him at home.



And here is Sierra with her official graduation certificate. She looks so proud.

1 comment:

Wendy Day said...

It looks like Sierra had a ton of fun. What a wonderful way to end the school year.

I bet they are both happy to be on vacation.