Thursday, June 12, 2008

Busy Busy Summer

We have a lot of fun and exciting things going on for us this summer. Many trips planned.

The kids and Dan are going tomorrow to Salinas, to see Grandma and Grandpa. Then on to Livermore for a family BBQ on Saturday. While they are gone I will be having fun with friends, and on Saturday I'll be going to a Twilight Moms picnic in Fresno.


Then in a couple weeks we are going on our annual trip to Disneyland. It will be just the four of us for a couple days, and then a bunch of our family will join us for a couple days as well. We Love Disneyland! :D


In July, Dan and I are going on a special trip, just the two of us, to Las Vegas for a few days. Staying at the Bellagio this time, eating yummy gourmet food, seeing the Cirque de Soliel show; Ka, dancing, spa, the Las Vegas Temple, the works.


Mid July, myself and a few other girls, are going to Comic Con in San Diego for a day (leaving Wednesday coming home Thursday night). The cast and director of Twilight, and Stephenie Meyer the author of the books, will be there! We will get to see them (and hopefully meet them), hear them talk about the movie & books, and see a bunch of goodies. And we will probably, if there is time, check out San Diego. I've never been and would love to check out some of the scenery. I'm super excited about this trip.


And in August, Dan is taking me to LA for the Breaking Dawn concert and book signing, with Stephenie Meyer, and the band Blue October. Woohoo!


We will also be going "home" to visit family in Chico, we just don't know exactly when yet.

I can't wait for it all. This summer is going to be a blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a busy summer, Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time! - Wish I was there! :)