Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Decking the Halls

I have had fun again decorating our new home for Christmas. Especially since a lot of family are coming to our house this year for the holiday.


I made this lil ol' wreath all by myself. In the light it looks like there are gold ornaments, but they are really green.

I loved how this picture of Mary and Baby Jesus caught the reflection of the star on the Christmas tree. How appropriate is that?!


I've especially been on a red and silver kick this year. I just love those two colors together for Christmas.


I got this idea from Pottery Barn to put the jingle bells in the cute apothecary jar. The Falala, I felt, was the perfect touch.


The coffee table with pretty, sparkly candles and wintry berries.


Our mantel.




The piano in our living room got all decked out too. Don't you love the vintage Santa Claus pictures? :)




I still want to do more, but for now I'm pretty pleased with the results. Up next... the Tree. :D

1 comment:

The McCarthys said...

it's all so beautiful! great job!