Saturday, October 24, 2009

Decorating Fever

Now that we have our own home, I've been in the decorating mood for the Halloween & Fall season. And I have to say that I am proud of myself, because a lot of the items, I made myself. This is coming from someone that is not crafty at all. So I think I deserve a pat on the back. lol

Here is some of the decor inside...





Dan surprised me with the roses. :)


There is "blood" in the candle holders. Oooh scary!



And out...




Sierra added her own decorating touch with this Halloween poster of a spooky ghost




It is hard to see, but the sign says "Park Your Brooms Here" (yep, I made that ;p )


And because we need a couple pictures of the kids. Here they are wearing some of the decor.


5 comments:

Clark, Jolie and Avery said...

Looks like you're having lots of fun! Lot of great Halloween decorations. I've seen white pumpkins but I've never seen black pumpkins before. Did you paint them?

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Yes, I did paint them. Aren't they cute?! :)

Niki said...

I like your Boo pumpkins. Cute. :-)

The McCarthys said...

the party was so fun. it was great to stay after and just talk. your house looked soooo creepy. great decorations! i love the jars!

Anonymous said...

the cupcakes are too darling! and the grave stones too:) i think i will steal your idea next year^^