Saturday, July 11, 2009

Father's Day BBQ

For Father's Day weekend we went to spend time with family. Dan's Aunt Patty had her annual bar-b-que at her home. Dan's Grandpa West, whom we haven't seen in a long time, was there. It was nice to spend time with him and the rest of the family that was there with us.


The boys w/ grandpa


The girls turn

The kids had fun swimming in the pool. It was actually pretty cool that day, so the rest of us opted to stay out of the water. Such a bummer.




They also had fun playing with their baby cousin, Mandy. Isn't she a doll?!




The next day, since we were so close to our old stomping grounds, we decided we would go to our old ward in San Andreas for church on Sunday. It was fun to see all our old friends, that we haven't seen in a few years. And seeing all my primary kids that are grown and teenagers now was crazy! When I say my kids, I mean I was Primary President (in charge of the children's program, for our ward, in the LDS church), in the San Andreas ward before we moved away. So I consider them mine. lol I can't believe how much kids grow in what seems like three short years. We had a great visit.

No comments: