Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's Official!

Do do do doooo...The house is ours! We got our key this past Wednesday. :D


We are now in the process of cleaning and painting. We spent most of the morning and afternoon today painting the whole downstairs. It was exhausting, but it will be more than worth it once we're done. Our friends, Ted and Scott, were there to help us.

We got the first coat on all the walls. And we'll finish the final coat on Monday. I am loving the color. It is called drifting dune. I will post a picture of the finished look, when we are done. So you can see just how purdy it really is. :)




Thank you Ted and Scott for all your help! You guys are beyond awesome.

10 comments:

IJ y JD's Mami said...

CoNGRATZ!!!! We are so Happy for you!!!

Niki said...

Yay! Can't wait to see pictures when everything's painted and furniture is in place. :-)

Cyndy said...

I'm so excited for you Amber! We will certainly miss you in the 3rd ward, but what a blessing for the
1st ward! Moving into your first home is VERY exciting! Thanks for being such an awesome friend! I am so thankful I got to know you.

Britten said...

Congrats, Amber!!!

Rhonda said...

We are so happy for you, but sad to see you go. Congratulations on your beautiful new home!

Wendy Day said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you guys. I know a lot of wonderful memories will be made in your new home.

Susanne said...

Congrats, Amber! I keep up with your blog in Google Reader so even though I rarely comment, I DO read what's happening with you. I am thrilled for you all! :-D

aaronalli said...

Congratulations on the new house! Thanks for the comment left about our new arrival to be. We don't mide you reading it. I have actually been reading your for a while:) Take Care.

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Thanks everyone! :)

We are moving in this week. The paint color looks fabulous. I beyond love it. :D

Chad H. said...

Congratulations guys!!