Thursday, December 20, 2007

Early Christmas Present...

Danny got me an early Christmas present a few weeks ago. Let me see if you can figure it out...

Disclaimer: these pictures aren't the greatest, but you'll get the idea. ;p

BEFORE...



AFTER...


Any ideas?

WELLLLLLLLLLLL............

I had LASIK surgery. No more glasses or contacts. YAY!!!!!!

My eyes are doing great. They have healed really quickly. My eyesight in my left eye was already 20/20 the day after the surgery. And my right was 20/30 at the time. It has now adjusted to about 20/25, so almost perfect. My doctor said as my brain adjusts to the change and my eyes continue to heal my right eye could catch up to my left. Plus I have been drinking my MonaVie, which is chalked full of nutrients, so I am not worried. I'm feeling great. It has been such a blessing. Thank you again my Danny Boy.

No comments: