Monday, September 3, 2007

Preschool for Sierra

Happy Labor Day!


Sierra started preschool this past week. Her preschool is called Stepping Stones Preschool. It is the best in our county, yay! She loves it so far. Her first day last Monday she went right into her classroom, wasn't shy at all. Her teachers are Mrs. G and Mrs. Tarbell. Both are very nice. She goes Monday, Wednesday, Friday. From 8:30-1:30.


Almost all her friends from Sunbeams at Church go to the same preschool. The pictures I'm sharing are of Sierra's friend Lily and herself. Unfortunately none of Sierra's friends are in her class. Sierra is in the Pre-K class, while the rest of her friends are in the normal 4 year old classes. You have to have a birthday between Dec.-Feb. to get into the Pre-K class.


Sierra is a little disappointed that all her friends are in different classes. But she does get to see them at recess time. And I told her that she will make lots of new friends too.


So far Sierra said they have studied circles, played, danced, ate lunch, read books, and played some more. lol


I am glad she is having such a good time.

I promise I will write our Vegas trip report soon. Right now I am working on getting all my auctions ready. I've put it off until the last minute, so now I have had to cram it all in. Blah!

Until next time, TTFN.

No comments: